Nagpasama ka sa mcdo tapos nawala ka bigla kupal babaengmahiligsasushi
Ang saya ngayong araw. Nag-olymphysics kami tapos puro takbuhan. Hahaha. Takbo mula first floor hanggang third floor ng maraming beses. Hindi pa ako kumain ng lunch. Haha. Ang galing ng mga kasama ko. Haha. Ako walang natulong. XD Sana manalooooooo.
Magkakaiba tayo ng pananaw sa buhay. Hindi ko siya inaano. Wag kayong mainis sa akin na parang kinakawawa ko siya. Puta.
Know when to stop, know when to call the relationship off. If it has been causing you to cry to sleep almost every night or makes you lose your trust in yourself and almost everyone or makes you question why your smiles don’t look as bright as they have been before and why they don’t last long, call it off. Yes, there are tough times but when it’s too much, it’s time to let it go. I know it’s hard, especially if you have fought for it all your life or you are deeply in love with the person. However, you did not commit to feel more alone than when you are single. You commit because you want to belong to someone, you want to share your life and your whole being with him. You commit because you want to be with him every step of the way, because you want to experience all the inevitable and arguments and pain and happiness with him. You want to experience how it feels like to actually be selfless.
But my dear, you don’t have to push yourself too hard. You are not bound to be in a relationship where it’s always you who tries and does everything to make it work out, to make it last. Yes, you value the relationship and most of all the person you are committed to but you have to learn how to value yourself too. You should stop letting him hurt you. You should stop waiting for the time when he would be able to commit wholeheartedly to you or when he would be able to make you his number one priority. You should stop expecting that he is going to change for you because if he wants to do that, he would’ve done it already. Stop pursuing him. You are the girl, you are the one who should be pursued. Stop believing his lame excuses and accepting his lies as facts because you know the real situation, you know the truth. Stop being blind to all his deficiencies and shortcomings and all the things he didn’t do even if he is responsible for them. Stop accepting the love you think you deserve. Because honestly, you deserve so much more. You deserve someone who would make you happy, who would make you want to live, who would fight for you the way you fight for him. You deserve the love who doesn’t make you sad and depressed and feel alone everyday. You don’t deserve a jerk, you deserve a man who is responsible, who can make you his priority, who can love you unconditionally. You deserve a lot more than what your present is giving you. You are entitled to it.
Don’t settle for less, sweetie. Love yourself more."
thelakwatshero said: 12
The worst dream I ever had is noong bata pa ako. Yung kapatid ko daw eh nakidnap ng mga lalaki. Maraming maraming lalaki. I was crying that time. And pagkagising ko, umiyak ako pagkakita ko na nasa tabi ko lang pala yung kapatid ko. I hugged him and I prayed na sana never mangyari yun sa totoong buhay.
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.